Group Supervision / Mentorship
Have you attended training in MiCBT and looking for meaningful CPD?
Working with a supervisor/mentor is an excellent way to develop your skills and knowledge of MiCBT. The MiCBT Institute offers online group supervision sessions, which allow you the opportunity for feedback on how to best use this treatment approach in order help your clients achieve their desired outcomes.
Supervision is designed to support and enthuse you, to assist you to get unstuck and to make the most of your sessions with clients. It can include self-practice issues if needed. Supervision topics may include:
- Discussion about your MiCBT work
- Assisting your client to adhere to practice
- Overcoming common problems in practice
- Addressing pain and trauma safely and effectively
- Making the most of exposure in stage 3
- Ways to explore behavioural change based on personal ethics in stage 4
These sessions can be attended on a needs basis and attendees will not be required to commit to continual attendance. To ensure quality of content, each session is restricted to a maximum of 5 therapists per group.