If you have dropped your mindfulness practice or have forgotten some of the principles – this program may be for you.
This 4-week program refreshes the skills learned in the 8-week program. We revisit the suite of mindfulness exercises and the theory on applying the skills to life problems.
- On completion of this program through active engagement with the mindfulness exercises participants will be able to:
- enhance their daily mindfulness skills
- refresh their understanding of the relationship between mental and physical experiences and reactivity between mental and physical experiences and mood
- re-visit how mindfulness skills assist in changing habitual behavioural patterns
- have an enhanced sense of well-being
- The program provides:
- pre-program assessment
- four 60-minute group sessions
- feedback and support with skilled facilitation by highly trained psychologists
This program requires a commitment to daily home exercise practice of mindfulness skills.