Join clinicians from around the world in this unique opportunity to learn more about MiCBT and how this empirically validated intervention would benefit both your personal and clinical mindfulness practice.
Date: 24 September 2021
Time: 9am – 4pm
Timezone: USA/Los Angeles
Place: Online – interactive
The Mindfulness-Based Professional Training Institute – UCSD is hosting a 1-day workshop on MiCBT with Drs Andrea Grabovac and Alia Offman as Lead Trainers on 24 September 2021.
This one-day workshop will describe the theoretical framework underlying MiCBT. It will expand your common understanding of operant conditioning and provide a strong neuro-behavioral basis for integrating mindfulness training with traditional CBT.
At the completion of the workshop, participants will have learned:
- recent findings on theoretical underpinnings of mindfulness practice and its effects
- the neurophenomenological foundations of behavior maintenance and change
- how to engage the client in the treatment plan
- the use of MiCBT for attention- and emotion-regulation
- the use of MiCBT for behavioral regulation and decreasing avoidance
- the use of MiCBT for interpersonal regulation and improving conflict resolution
- the use of MiCBT for transpersonal regulation and relapse prevention strategies